[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:39:06 -0600

10-4.

  From: Emery, David
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 11:12 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  I would be careful on what you delete, you also should back up your registry
before deleting anything. :>)
        From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: feedback question
        Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

        Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

        At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and something has
        happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6 and Windows
        Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can you provide
        the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

        Carl Martin
        ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR
        1.0.3705)