[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:12:56 -0500

I would be careful on what you delete, you also should back up your registry
before deleting anything. :>)

From: Carl Martin < ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
Subject: feedback question
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

Carl Martin ( ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ) writes:

At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and something has
happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6 and Windows
Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can you provide
the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

Carl Martin
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR
1.0.3705)