[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:06:33 -0600

Hey David,

Thanks for all the help.
When I get home, I'll follow your instructions.

    From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: feedback question
    Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

    Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

    At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and something has
    happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6 and Windows
    Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can you provide
    the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

    Carl Martin
    ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR
    1.0.3705)