[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:58 -0600

the best way to get rid of gator is Ad-Aware.   Spread the
word.    Just a few minutes ago I thought I had un-installed
gator from "add/remove" of control panel and it no longer
showed up there;   but........... when I ran Ad-Aware, there
were about 15 instances of gator in the registry.

  From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: feedback question
  Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

  Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

  At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and
something has
  happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6
and Windows
  Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can
you provide
  the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

  Carl Martin

  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461;