[pcductape] Re: Fwd: VirusList.com : New Viruses To Look Out For!

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:08:35 -0600

Hi Steve,
This site is an excellent resource for virus' and trojan information, not on
the virus's themselves, but on the anti-virus programs that people use.  It
gives you an idea of which offer the best protection.  Of course, this info
changes periodically as new virii are invented but it should help you.
http://hackfix.org/miscfix/icons-av-all.shtml

To access the whole site try http://hackfix.org/

I've watched Norton and McAfee teeter back and forth from the low 80's % to
100%  but I've seen only one AV remain at 100% the entire 4 years I've been
watching the site, and that's PC-Cillin.

Pam