[pcductape] Re: Fwd: VirusList.com : New Viruses To Look Out For!

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:07:18 -0600

MessageGlad I could help Steve.  No, I don't get anything from them.  I hope
you are as happy with them as everyone else is. =)

Pam

  Well No renewal fee, Now Pam look what you just went and done.
  You just shoot Norton in the foot.
  I hope your getting a cut from PC-Cillin.
  As I will be switching to PC-Cillin next go around.
  I am tried of Norton, I hope they read this.
  Steve Clark
  Moreno Valley, California
  P.S.
  Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

  PC-Cillin doesn't charge a renewal fee and have been 100% (at the site I
sent to the list) since atleast 1999.