[pcductape] Fw: Virus Warning

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:33:11 +0100

Hi all

Most of you are probably familiar with the series of 'Netsky' viruses which
have been prevalent in recent months. Like me you most likely have virus
scanning software or you preview e-mails from unknown sources, delete if
suspicious or 'double click' to open them if you are happy. The article below
was in today's Daily Telegraph, some of you may already be aware but for those
who are not I felt it was worth sending you a warning, as it would appear that
the 'attackers have 'upped the stakes'.

Best regards

---

JPEG image