[pcductape] Fw: Re: [pcductape]De

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:35:25 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Barbara Schonfeld
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2003 10:58:59 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pcductape]De

Yes my xp is on hidden partition. I will have to check out and see if i can
burn own cd. I just havent diggen into this machine that far......yet! So
far though, I've only had one crash that I can remember, and i do have a
restore feature on this thing. I'm just use to the old days of having a hard
copy in my hand and having to reinstall everything.. Barbara