[pcductape] Re: Fw: Re: dial up ICS

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:05:31 -0800

Hi Carl,
Hey, jumping in is ok with me, even it you don't always get it right. :O)

If you don't think the interrupt is a problem, what do you think the network
card would do while the modem is dialing in, which takes awhile? And all the
other stuff on there too.  You may be right though. :O)

I just spent six hours trying to speed up a slow computer that was full and had
more bugs then?  I gotta charge more.
I only made seventy five dollars on all that, but I did get it going and their
printer and cd writer, etc.