[pcductape] Re: Fw: Re: dial up ICS

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:35:27 -0600

Yes I agree.  I don't know why I jump in like that.  It was
late at night?   :-)    Your problems are not all that much
different though.   You still gotta get those DNS numbers.
I'll set back and watch you & Bob fix your problem.   I am
very interested in how Bob intends to solve the  intercept 11
problem (I don't see it as a problem).   Hi Bob.   :-)   I
know this solution is after you two get the networking solve,
so I'll quit talking for now.