[pcductape] Re: Fw: Re: dial up ICS

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:14:31 -0600

Hi Carl,
I think using a cable provider would be different than a dialup, but also, I
think what Bob was asking was in reference to a network.

Pam

  Hi Bob,
  Hi Pam,

  I don't think I will be much help because I'm on cable;  but I'll show
what I have in my office network.   We have 2 Windows 2000 Prof, 2 Windows
ME and 1 Windows XP, home edition, all connect via cable (Houston Road
Runner) and below is the tcp settings I have on my Windows 2000 Prof host:
   Everything is automatic.
  Carl
  ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  > Sandi,
  > What did you use for the dns settings on the network card for the pic
attached
  > on your server?  Or anyone else know?
  > Bob Noble
  > www.sonic.net/bnoble