[pcductape] Re: Fw: [PC-Ductape] Spreadsheet question

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:54:01 -0600

Hi Scott,

Try
http://www.hcad.org/cgi-bin/AV/AddressCount.asp?begstnum=15000&endstnum=29999&zeros=on&stname=hickory+wind+&ranges=on
I put my cursor at the left edge of "Owner Name" and left click and hold as
I draw the mouse across the list and I end up with
      1108170000052 sample  19902  HICKORY WIND DR  77346

and when I paste that to a spread sheet or a text editor I get the account
number as part of the name.   I use the edit>replace function to remove all
the zip codes so I'm left with only 2 columns.   I can use the =a2 function
to get all the addresses into the "B" column but the sort function is not
right.