[pcductape] Re: Fw: [PC-Ductape] Spreadsheet question

  • From: "Lori Gebhart" <ggebhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:25:42 -0500

Carl,

I highlighted the whole table on the web page, control C to copy, went
to the spreadsheet, clicked on A1 and control V to paste.

Everything (All rows and columns) seperated just the way its supposed
to.

I have Office 2000 and used Excel to do this.

Hopefully it works for you the same way if you have the same version of
Office.

Lori