[pcductape] Fw: [PC-Ductape] Spreadsheet question

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:55:33 -0600

Hi Group,
I was in too big a hurry and failed to explain my problem properly.  Somehow my
spreadsheet of names and addresses became corrupt and I have one person's name
on line 1a and his address on line/row 2a and his zipcode on line/row 3a.    I
am trying to convert "row 2a" into column 1b and "row 3a" into column 1c.

Carl

      1a
     1b
     1c

      2a

      3a

      column

I have information of one item contained on a spreadsheet on 3 rows;   for
example, row 1a and 2a and 3a all contain information of the one item.   I am
seeking a solution where I can move 2a and 3a into "column" 1b and 1c.   I have
about 100 items I would like to convert.

Any suggestions?

Carl Martin

To join the socialclub send a blank
email to: Toolbinners-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx