[pcductape] Re: Fw: [PC-Ductape] Help! XP crashed and it can't get up.

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:26:40 -0600

Ah well, so I can't type very well today.  That should have said ... That
way others can benefit from the posts too.....

But also, some members of the freelists list are not topica members, and
vice-versa.  So post to whichever list and I'll keep on forwarding to her,
just to make sure she gets them.