[pcductape] Re: Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:56:41 -0500

Hi Sandi,

Send me your postal address (via private mail)  and I'll send an application
to him.   The application is really a petition and it requires 3 fellow
Masons to vouch for him.   I'll look up the nearest lodge to you and send a
request for the Worshipful Master to contact him.

Carl
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx