[pcductape] Re: Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:38:03 -0400

Actually, this is how it goes......Great uncle is a 32 degree Mason,
grandmother was accepted into the SE Missouri chapter of the Eastern Star
just before her death of cancer, youngest daughter was invited to join by a
friend in a chapter that has open membership due to falling rates.  Hubby
isn't yet but I'd like him to be.

Sandi