[pcductape] Re: Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 06:51:50 -0500

Hi Vic,

Understood.    I grew up as a young person with "mean" relatives;   that is my
Uncle and his wife had 4 kids our ages (my mom had 4 kids) and we fought
constantly, them and us.   The Uncle was a nice guy but he died at an early
age.    When he died the widow refused to have any further contact with us
"Martin" kids, we were beneath her.    Over the years I've tried many times to
repair the relationship but alas it was not to be.    It's been 40+ years and
she still will not have anything to do with us.    I tried to have a family
reunion every other year and of course I always invite her & her kids (my
cousins) but they never come.    Now the letters to her and to her kids all
come back endorsed "addressee unknown", meaning they have moved and left no
forwarding address.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com