[pcductape] Re: Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 05:39:43 -0500

Hi Vic,

The complements go to Pam.    She did do a great job.
Hey Vic, don't say never.   There is a very large population here in Houston,
Texas who have relatives in Israel.   You may one day come to Houston to visit
a long lost cousin.    Once here, there is a great possibility you will fall in
love with the place and never leave.