[pcductape] Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:54:57 -0500

Hi Guys,

A couple of months ago I asked a question on this list "how does one prepare a
website?" and several people responded when Deb said she would teach us.   Well
I got 2 lessons done and then became very busy and lesson 3 was lost because I
had to "restore" my main computer back to factory settings because of a very
foolish stunt I pulled when I downloaded a file to "fix" my auto logon with
Windows xp.   You may recall I could boot into safe mode but could not boot
into regular mode and I tried each and every one of your suggestions.
Finally, I took the sick harddrive out and gave it to my son who put it in his
computer as a slave and he made DVD's (they hold more data than cdr's) of all
my data and gave the harddrive back to me and I restore the booger.   Anyway,
back to my topic;   Pam, the young lady on our list who has her own highly
successful Internet business down in South Texas wrote to me privately and said
she would build me one and by George she did.    Her announcement of the
finished product is below.

Comments are welcome.