[pcductape] Re: Fw: [A_cdr] DVD and PAL

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:08:47 +0200

Hi Carl,

Our NobleBookman is welcome to grab it :)

I have no idea where I found this, in fact I haven't been to my url
for ages, not since I could not re-connect to it with my FTP program
to make some changes, so I just started to sulk & left it alone.

Hmmm... wondering how my original DVD & PAL message ended up on
Ductape. Did I do that - or are you a member of that Group as well?

All the best...

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~