[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:52:15 -0600

Ok.

  From: Bob Noble
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 8:43 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  Hi Carl,
  OK.
  You are on your way.

  Two parts.
  Make the web page.

  Post the web page.

  Learn one at a time. :O)
  From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 6:40 PM

  | Hi Bob,
  |
  | Thanks for the quick reply.   All I want to do is to make a simple home page
  where I can post a photo or two of the family at different events that occur.
  Most of my family have email and I would rather put a photo a day up on my
home
  site and then send email to the family and let them go look when they want.
  :-)   I figure with a small web site I could post 365 photos in a year.   If
the
  family wants to save a copy, so let it be.

  | I see Elaine has just sent and email and she knows where the FrontPage
Express
  can be grabbed.   :-)

  | Carl

  |   |
  |   | Hey guys,
  |   |
  |   | I just discovered that I am alloted 5 mb space at Time
  |   | Warner Road Runner for a personal home page.      When
  |   | I began to build my home page I ran into a choice that
  |   | said I had to use Front Page as my website builder or I
  |   | had to use a reliable FTP program.  I am naive when it
  |   | comes to building web sites and I need some
  |   | suggestions.   I am not willing to pay $169 for Front
  |   | Page so I guess I need an alternate website builder.
  |   | Any suggestions?
  |   |
  |   | I thought Internet Explorer is an "FTP" program.   Is
  |   | that true?
  |   |
  |   | Carl
  |   | :-)
  |   | ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  |   |
  |   | To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
  |   | pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
  |   | OR by logging into the Web interface.
  |   |