[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:43:40 -0600

Hi Elaine,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  I just wrote Bob the message below:
  Thanks for the quick reply.   All I want to do is to make a simple home page
where I can post a photo or two of the family at different events that occur.
Most of my family have email and I would rather put a photo a day up on my home
site and then send email to the family and let them go look when they want.
:-)   I figure with a small web site I could post 365 photos in a year.   If
the family wants to save a copy, so let it be.
And I think you said the FrontPage express.exe is at
http://pcductape.topcities.com/New_Page_1.htm.
I am going to look.

Thanks,
Carl