[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:43:15 -0800

Hi Carl,
OK.
You are on your way.

Two parts.
Make the web page.

Post the web page.

Learn one at a time. :O)
From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 6:40 PM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

| Hi Bob,
|
| Thanks for the quick reply.   All I want to do is to make a simple home page
where I can post a photo or two of the family at different events that occur.
Most of my family have email and I would rather put a photo a day up on my home
site and then send email to the family and let them go look when they want.
:-)   I figure with a small web site I could post 365 photos in a year.   If the
family wants to save a copy, so let it be.

| I see Elaine has just sent and email and she knows where the FrontPage Express
can be grabbed.   :-)

| Carl

|   |
|   | Hey guys,
|   |
|   | I just discovered that I am alloted 5 mb space at Time
|   | Warner Road Runner for a personal home page.      When
|   | I began to build my home page I ran into a choice that
|   | said I had to use Front Page as my website builder or I
|   | had to use a reliable FTP program.  I am naive when it
|   | comes to building web sites and I need some
|   | suggestions.   I am not willing to pay $169 for Front
|   | Page so I guess I need an alternate website builder.
|   | Any suggestions?
|   |
|   | I thought Internet Explorer is an "FTP" program.   Is
|   | that true?
|   |
|   | Carl
|   | :-)
|   | ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|   |
|   | To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
|   | pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
|   | OR by logging into the Web interface.
|   |