[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:40:14 -0600

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the quick reply.   All I want to do is to make a simple home page
where I can post a photo or two of the family at different events that occur.
Most of my family have email and I would rather put a photo a day up on my home
site and then send email to the family and let them go look when they want.
:-)   I figure with a small web site I could post 365 photos in a year.   If
the family wants to save a copy, so let it be.

I see Elaine has just sent and email and she knows where the FrontPage Express
can be grabbed.   :-)