[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eric Skeen <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:41:50 -0600

Hello Eric,

ES> It has been a long time! I trust you are keeping well. Are you still with
ES> the Army?

Yep.  Will be 5 years in February.

There's some reorganization scheduled to happen in about a year, I
think, and I don't know what will happen then; some of us may find
ourselves visting the unemployment office, although right now, I doubt
that that'll happen. I doubt it, though, since we always have more
users breaking computers than we have people to fix them. ;)

Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx