[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:07:10 -0600

Hi Steve,

I searched the Net and found lots of "My Office" web sites, ranging from PRIME
MINISTER'S OFFICE OF MALAYSIA
Joan's Office
but none that would let me use the software Office.

Thanks for your reply.   That's a neat ideal;  put software up on the Net and
let others use it for a fee.   How would you prevent stealing?