[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:16:36 -0800

I was hit by the =20's
And bad spelling.
Let me try that again.

Front Page comes with MS Office.
I brought it separate one time thinking it was
A better program when it came all alone ,
it wasn't, it was the same, nothing different.
I looked at FP light, it was like going back in time,
There is something to be said for the full version.
Now you know I am lazy.

Do you know anyone with an old version of MS office,
maybe Office 97 ?...
I think the rules are it can only run on one machine at a time.
If they are not use it , then what's the problem?
Just my 2¢
If you can't find it let me know.
We have computer shows here all the time where they sell old software
dirt cheap,
the again there is EBAY.

And I have heard of sites on the net that dumb old unused software.

And wasn't there a web site called
my office where you could go in and use office
For a small fee?
I just want to help this Guy.