[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:09:19 -0800

Front Page comes with MS Office.
I bout it separate thinking it was=20
A better program alone , it wasn't it was the same.
I looked FP light, it was like going back in time,
There is something to be said for the full version.

Carl
Do you know anyone with an old version of MS office,
I think the rules are it can only run on one machine at a time.
If they are not use it , then what's the problem?
Just my 2=A2

If you can't find it let me know.
We have computer shows here all the time where they sell old software
dirt cheap, the again there is EBAY.
And I have heard of sites on the net that dumb old unused software.

And wasn't there a web site called my office where you could go in and
use office
For a small fee?
Steve
I just want to help this Guy=20