[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:56:44 +0200

Carl,

Most simple web page builders will allow you to do what you want easily.
The FrontPage Express is an excellent solution for what you want to
accomplish - and no, it does not show up anymore in XP - it has been
left to die a lingering death the last 4 years or so. Any problems just
yell - we are here.

As for FTP - Internet Explorer is a basic FTP client - that is correct -
but for this we need something a tad stronger that will allow you to
handle things in a more logical fashion.

I don't remember if FrontPage express includes an FTP client or not. If
not go with one of the free ones - AceFTP or SmartFTP. Or WS_FTP lite.
Don't have the URL's with me and am just jeading out the door for work -
so no time to look for them.

Let us know if you run into any problems.

TTFN

Vic