[pcductape] Re: FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:03:59 -0000

As I said any help I can give you just shout

Take a look at my website at www.broughtonvillage.co.uk look on the picture
gallery and you will see how I do the pics the large pics are no more then
48KB the whole of my website is about 24MB.

Hope the tut on the pcducktape website helps you
http://pcductape.topcities.com/New_Page_1.htm

Elaine