[pcductape] FrontPage Website builder substitute

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:44:02 -0600

Hey guys,

I just discovered that I am alloted 5 mb space at Time
Warner Road Runner for a personal home page.      When
I began to build my home page I ran into a choice that
said I had to use Front Page as my website builder or I
had to use a reliable FTP program.  I am naive when it
comes to building web sites and I need some
suggestions.   I am not willing to pay $169 for Front
Page so I guess I need an alternate website builder.
Any suggestions?

I thought Internet Explorer is an "FTP" program.   Is
that true?