[pcductape] Re: Free Education on the Internet

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:20:33 -0600

Ok, so my spell checker  no work in Outlook Express 6.  I
wonder why?

  From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Hi Pam,
  I cannot believe a company can provide free education but
  that's what they say they do.   I kinda had a laugh when I
was
  reading "About Us" and they listed all the members of the
  Internet Content Rating Association and that they have
members
  from France, The Netherlands, and Italy.   My chuckle came
  when at the bottom of the page is a plea for help in
spelling
  the English language.   hahahehe  :-)    I was born, raised
  and live in a country that uses English as a main language
and
  I still misspell words.   :-)

Subject field