[pcductape] Re: Free Education on the Internet

  • From: "G W" <psycoram1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:25:23 -0500

Typing don't count when writting Friends,Carl

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Pam,
I cannot believe a company can provide free education but
that's what they say they do.   I kinda had a laugh when I was
reading "About Us" and they listed all the members of the
Internet Content Rating Association and that they have members
from France, The Netherlands, and Italy.   My chuckle came
when at the bottom of the page is a plea for help in spelling
the English language.   hahahehe  :-)    I was born, raised
and live in a country that uses English as a main language and
I still misspell words.   :-)