[pcductape] Re: Foxfire news

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 07:14:54 -0900

I don't expect an answer to this, mainly because I am sure the answer is rather involved,
but my curiosity does get up when you say those things. Makes me wonder why one browser will locate it and the other won't. Is this because of the browser or something that the " farmers" did to make it that way? If so why..what Advantage does a browser have in putting out a product that wont find ( be equal to) what the other will.

Carl Martin wrote:

Foxfire will not pull up forms at Farmers "https" website. Only Internet Explorer 5 & 6 will do so.