[pcductape] Re: Fox news v virus

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:43:25 -0800

I don't know Carl..I give him the benefit of the doubt. Too many frivolous
lawsuits out there today. Just because someone screams rape or whatever
doesn't come close to meaning its true.
I think if I were a man in his position I would just buy her or the family
or whatever the case may be off. Not worth all the hassles and publicity.
Certainly not worth going thru all the legal system of today. That system is
so corrupt.
I still watch him but not as often..I get tired of his antics and the same
ole, same ole. Use to like Dan Rather..:-)