[pcductape] Fox news v virus

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:52:07 -0600

Hi Trapper,

Fox news is my favorite channel too and I use to always make sure that I got
home in time to see the O'Reilly Factor;  not any more.   For the past
several months he talked about one sexual problem after another to the point
he even interviewed the people involved with various sexual related
businesses.   In other words he had/has sex on his brain.   When he settled
the law suit of sexual harassment so quickly that proved to me he is guilty
as sin.   Believe it or not, I'm beginning to enjoy CNN news again.   :-)

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com