[pcductape] Re: Food for thought -

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:19:03 +0300

Scott,

Thanks for the info - now a question from someone that has never been to the USA - How big is Wal-Mart [okay I know it is big but how big in comparison to other chain stores ]?

TTFN - Vic

Scott McNay writes:

Hi Victor,

VF> This rather long write up - over several web pages long - is very very
VF> interesting and gives lots of food for thought - though probably many of us
VF> will not be round to see the outcome predicted here - but our kids will !!!!

VF> http://marshallbrain.com/robotic-nation.htm

"taking inventory ... and manning cash resisters"

These are already preparing to head out the door.

http://rss.com.com/2010-1071_3-5072343.html

At present, RFID tags are planned for pallets and cartons, but they
will likely be put on individual items eventually.

--Scott.