[pcductape] Re: Food for thought -

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:17:45 +0200

The first thing that caught my eye when I went to big box was that animation
!!!  LOL Is that what they do to customers over there - fleecing your pocket
is one thing - killing you in the process is another - ROTFLMAO

I know that should have been provincial - I am such a stickler for correct
spelling :)

TTFN

Vic