[pcductape] Re: Firewalls

  • From: <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:49:54 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:53 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Firewalls

Carl, I used Sygate for a long time and was very happy with it.  The only
reason I quit was that I now have a hardware firewall..... Bill

Cable or DSL? Which one do you have? Which do you think (anyone) is the best hardware firewall for a cable modem user who routes through a Netgear router to hook 4 computers to the Internet via a cable modem?

Chuck