[pcductape] Re: Firefox SOLVED

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:53:24 -0500

:-)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 11:24 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Firefox SOLVED

  Yes I expected that.
  Sandi's suggestion was: Documents and
  Settings\username\ApplicationData\Mozilla\Profiles\default\seriesofrandom.sl
  t\
  Trapper suggested this:
  C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/trapper/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Pro
  files/fxsgka9x.default/bookmarks.htm

  In mine I have:
  Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
  Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User - followed by these sub folders:
  Cache, Cache.Trash, chrome, extensions, US

  or

  Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
  Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default.3wl - followed by these sub folders:
  Cache, Cache.Trash, chrome, extensions, US

  Oh boy Scott, <<kiss on cheek>> thanks for making me look again. I was
  looking in the path above, which is Firefox. If I had paid closer attention
  to Sandi's file path suggestion it would have led me straight there! Found
  it.
  Thanks Sandi, and thanks for making me revisit, Scott!