[pcductape] Re: Firefox SOLVED

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:24:59 -0600

Yes I expected that.
Sandi's suggestion was: Documents and
Settings\username\ApplicationData\Mozilla\Profiles\default\seriesofrandom.sl
t\
Trapper suggested this:
C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/trapper/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Pro
files/fxsgka9x.default/bookmarks.htm

In mine I have:
Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default User - followed by these sub folders:
Cache, Cache.Trash, chrome, extensions, US

or

Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Default.3wl - followed by these sub folders:
Cache, Cache.Trash, chrome, extensions, US

Oh boy Scott, <<kiss on cheek>> thanks for making me look again. I was
looking in the path above, which is Firefox. If I had paid closer attention
to Sandi's file path suggestion it would have led me straight there! Found
it.
Thanks Sandi, and thanks for making me revisit, Scott!