[pcductape] Re: Firefox

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:25:46 -0900

and when you go to the older machine and click on a bookmark from the list it calls it up just fine, but you can't locate a path to it???

Pam wrote:

2 different machines. The firefox I was on yesterday was on my old machine. The new box I was telling yall about is up and going now. I want my bookmarks from sparky, my win2k machine I've been running for years, to now be on jupiter, my new box running XP Pro.
Make sense now?