[pcductape] Re: Firefox

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:29:27 -0900

Pam; remember that I too am still new at using this fire fox..
From what I can gather is you once had fire fox and all it's little bookmarks of choice..you then re-installed fire fox and are now wanting to copy the old goodies into your new setup?
You can't find them..so I am wondering if when you installed the new fire fox if it wiped out all old fire fox stuff??
Can you remember the name of any folder at all from the old fire fox..any at all?
A search for this should find the path for what your wanting..If not then I am thinking they may be gone???

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Pam wrote:

Trapper I'm wanting to copy the folder contents and add them to my new set up. Yes, I looked for my name but past profiles of your path ours were no longer the same. Same with Sandi's path. =(