[pcductape] Re: Firefox

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:16:20 -0900

well I know you didn't go looking for trapper...you did type your own name in there??
How about doing a search for one of the bookmarks you already have in place.That should lead you to it..

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Pam wrote:

That doesn't get me there. Nor does Trapper's file path. I am hoping to copy my bookmarks over from my old machine to my new one. I probably should start over since it is a years old list that I dont' even use all of them anymore but I don't want to lose the good ones!