[pcductape] Re: Fax Program Recommendation

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:56:02 -0600

Hi Sandi,
I am at the website now and am downloading the file;  it is going to take 44
minues to download 2.59mb file.   I wonder why?   I'm
on cable.   The file is coming from ftp.acomp.hu;   where is hu?
http://click.alltheweb.com/go2/2/atw/1cFFA9B9DB/MyxILGZ0cA/ftp/ftp.acomp.hu/pub/gericom/Modems/Commwave/CW336PNP/bitware.zip

Cheyene Bitware
http://www.spyfind.com/bitware.html

Well, I gave up.   The file stopped downloading.   Do you know another website
where it might be stored?