[pcductape] Re: Farewell, Free AVG?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:22:17 +0200

Hi Trapper,

The cost of AVG 7 is most reasonable. It costs exactly the same as the free
version 6 that it replaces :)

And there is no email confirmation necessary for a serial number either, you
can just download & install it straight away.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~