[pcductape] Re: Farewell, Free AVG?

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:57:44 -0800

Eric YOU HAVE REALLY GOT ME CONFUSED NOW..you SAY YOU dl THE VER 7 AND
installed it, but you made no mention of its cost?
According to the information below it cost.
I am finding contradictions here..One part says at years end it will be no
longer available. then it says a version is in the workings and will be
available..
I have "DL" ver. 7 twice now and can't get it to work..
I gave it all up and switched over to the anti vir one. Dropped IE and went to
Mozilla, trying to figure out what is the dif between mozilla and firefox..Will
be dropping the outlook express and going over to Thunderbird for e-mail. The
pattern here is I am trying to get away from MS as fast and as far as possible,
but without a lot of hassle.
Doing it slowly and bit by bit..My dream in the end will to make MS a distant
bad dream.