[pcductape] Re: FYI: YAHA WORM SPREADING

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:27:34 -0900

it just says it has found an error and will shut down and cannot complete
the process and do I want to send in a error report to MS..Doesn't tell me
what it is or how to fix it..just send this stupid report into MS..
The thing of it is I don't have a virus in the first place...Just was
curious about this software to get rid of the worm..I should be able to run
it through and have it report back to me it is clean..not shut down on me a
few minutes into the procedure..

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska