[pcductape] Re: FYI: A new cd for winxp ( you make it yourself )

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:37:04 -0400

Trapper,

Man, you passed within a half mile of my house.  I live close to the Blue Ridge
Parkway.  Isn't that a beautiful drive?

If you're ever in this area again, CALL ME.  We're in the book (or email me and
I'll send you the number.)  Would love to meet you and that beautiful and
talented bride of yours....  Bill